Vegan and gluten-free snack in the House!
Here you have a healthy and balanced snack or appetizer, super easy to make with a few ingredients.
Note: if you bring this appetizer to a party, make sure you bring all the ingredients in separate containers. Then, you can assemble them together. Otherwise, they'll arrive all soggy.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 medium to big sweet potato
- guacamole (recipe here)
- store-bought sauerkraut (or recipe here)
- salt to taste
- olive oil or coconut oil for baking
- cilantro for topping
- slice sweet potato and zucchini, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch
- place them in a cookie sheet previously oiled
- bake them until cooked/tender in medium - 350F or 375F (be careful, zucchini cooks faster)
- once ready, remove from oven and let them cool
- top them with homemade guacamole and sauerkraut or cilantro
- and that’s it!!
Happy healthy snacking my friends!
P.S: If sticking to new habits - like eating healthier or planning weekly meals - tends to get lost in translation, you’re not alone dear one. Getting consistent is a big deal for your wellbeing. That’s why I created the Bring your Healthy Back Program, to guide you & support you each step of the way.