I want to share with you two recipes of a healthier version of the store-bought sports drinks, with much less sugar and yet full of electrolytes!
This way your body can stay hydrated and keep your gut healthy and happy.
Healthy Sports Drink
Ingredients for 4 servings
• 1 quart of coconut water or brewed herbal tea
• 1/4 cup of juice for flavor
• Honey or maple syrup to taste
• Pinch of sea salt or Himalayan salt
• Splash of lemon
• Splash of lime
• 1 Tbsp of cal-mag powder
Stir all ingredients together to combine fully, and enjoy fresh!
Sole (pronounced so-lay) Salt Water
This is water that has been fully saturated with natural salt. This ancient remedy can help support hydration, detoxification, digestion, weight loss, blood sugar, energy, muscle cramps, and more.
Note 1: Consult your physician before drinking sole salt water if you have high blood pressure.
Note 2: Use only high-quality Himalayan salt. Do not use table salt, and avoid using metal lids or spoons.
Ingredients for 1 serving
• 8 ounces of filtered water
• 1 tbsp of finely ground Himalayan salt or Himalayan salt chunks*
1. Pour water into a glass jar with a plastic lid.
2. Stir in salt granules until dissolved completely. If using salt chunks, simply place a few small chunks
in the jar, and let sit overnight.
3. First thing each morning, before eating or drinking anything, stir 1 teaspoon of sole into a glass of
water, and drink.
Happy Healthy Body my friends!
If sticking to new habits - like getting more energy or drinking more water- tends to get lost in translation, you’re not alone dear one. Getting consistent is a big deal for your wellbeing. That’s why I created two 1:1 Bring your Healthy Back Coaching Programs, to support you through each step of the way.
Curious if coaching is right for you? One simple conversation can change your life. BOOK YOUR FREE CALL NOW here with Calendly.